- REGULAR HOURS ~ FALL and SPRING SEMESTERS
- Monday and Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (hours after 5 p.m. begin Monday, Sept. 8 for the Fall and on Monday, Feb. 2 for the Spring)
- Wednesday and Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- HOURS FOR FINALS WEEK (December 9-12):
- Monday and Tuesday, TBA
- Wednesday, TBA
- Thursday, TBA
- Friday - CLOSED
- Location ~ Strausner Hall, Room 139
- Appointments are not required but highly encouraged! Please email or call (307-268-2610) the center to make an appointment.
All services and resources are free and available to any writer working on any type of writing project for any purpose. This includes all members of the CC and UW/CC communities, and the larger community as well. Our purpose is to engage you in a conversation about your writing. We offer assistance at all stages of the writing process: brainstorming to a full draft.
- Your paper is typically read aloud during a session, either by you or the tutor. This helps to catch errors in mechanics, grammar, and larger issues like flow and organization.
- The tutor will pinpoint problem areas and discuss options for revision.
- A typical session lasts between 30 and 50 minutes.
- We are happy to help with both course assignments and personal writing projects.
To request copies of our one-page flyer about our services to post or to hand out to students, or to set up a Writing Center orientation (either in your class or in the Writing Center), simply contact us and weI'll get back to you to work out the details.
Be sure to check the Casper College Goodstein Foundation Library website for helpful information on citations and Google search tips, among others. Once you are on the main library page, click on the tab labeled, " Topic Specific Guides and Handouts (LibGuides)."
Writing Center Director