|To apply for housing at Casper College,
click here or call the Residence Hall office at 307-268-2851.
Residence Hall Information
If you want to have the best possible college experience, reserve your space in the new Casper College Residence Hall.
It's so much more than a "dormitory." When you move in, you'll be part of a complete living/learning environment.
Each room features a private bath, two twin beds, reconfigurable furniture that includes separate beds, and a large picture window with views of campus, the Platte River valley, or the courtyard.
Kitchenettes are located throughout the building on each floor and are perfect for preparing a special dinner or late-night snack. With 18 washers and dryers throughout the building, you won't have to spend hours every week in a local laundromat.
Students who live on campus at Casper College have higher GPAs than students who don't. When you live in the residence hall, you have convenient access to learning labs on campus, you can participate in social, recreational, and cultural programs, and it's a short walk to your classes.
- Roughly 100 Parking spots, with additional parking coming soon.
- Houses 436 Residents
- An Apartment for live-in Area Coordinator.
- 24-Hour desk coverage split between housing staff and campus security.
- 12 ADA Compliant units
- Wireless Internet
- Provides extra outdoor programming space.
- A great place for pick-up football games, lawn volleyball, and ultimate Frisbee.
- Outdoor studying
- State-of-the-Art Security System
- Security camera monitoring each entrance and hallways
- Key fob entry
- Cameras and key fob entry keep track of who comes in and when.
- Parking lot and courtyard surveillance
- Fire suppression system
- Located on 1st and 2nd floor
- Game Room
- State-of-the-art multi-purpose room for up to 50 people
- Comfortable seating
- Wireless internet
- Vending Machines
- Double Occupancy Room
- Each room has its own restroom and vanity
- Vanity is located outside of the bathroom, which will allow both students to get ready at the same time.
- Each room will have its own air conditioning and heating unit.
- Buffer between hallway and sleeping area.
- Each room has an accent wall, providing a modern feel.
- Kitchen and Common Areas
- Each floor has two kitchens and common areas (east and west)
- Each space will be able to be checked out for programs, floor socializing, etc.
- Pots and Pans (limited)
- Cooking Utensils (limited)
- Kitchen Seating
- Common Area
- Comfortable Seating
- Computer/Printer Access
- Board Games
- Study spaces
- Laundry room located on each floor
- Commercial washers and dryers
- Maintained by a locally owned business
- Reasons to live in the Residence Hall
- Statistics show that students who live on campus tend to have better GPAs than students that don't
- Convenient access to learning labs
- Great opportunity to meet new, diverse people
- Make life-long friends
- Within walking distance to classes and activities