Scholarship Applications for the Fall 2014 semester are closed. Students are encouraged to apply for scholarships for the Spring 2015 semester beginning October 1, 2014.
For more information contact:
Scholarship & ES System Coordinator
307-268-2636 or 307-268-2323
Casper College Scholarships STARS
(NOTE: Applications for the Spring 2015 semester will be accepted after October 1, 2014
Applying for Casper College Scholarships via Online Application STARS
Student are required to complete the following information in STARS to apply for all Casper College Foundation and Institutional scholarships (Students will be or are a current degree seeking Casper College Student):
1. Complete personal information to include your student ID #, contact information and financial support.
a. STUDENTS: Once you Apply for Admission, you will receive your Student ID #. You'll need this ID # to complete the scholarship application. Please include any zeros at the beginning of your ID # (it must be a seven digit number).
NOTE: If you have not received your Student ID # or have misplaced your Student ID # please call Admission Office at 307-268-3605. Students do not have to have a letter of admission to apply for Casper College Scholarships online.
2. Students can answer two essay questions about:
a. Their future academic goals and career aspirations, explaining why they chose to pursue their program of study. Sharing details of their community involvement.
b. Sharing how scholarships may help you achieve your academic goals. Discuss your family factors (i.e. # of family members in college and ability of family to contribute) other types of assistance you may receive, your work and volunteer experience.
Note: Students can copy and paste from a Word Document or type in the free form "See attached word document" in the box (see instructions below to upload a word document). Remember to always PROOF READ (formatting may be altered).
3. All students are required to have at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher, Casper College faculty, or employer. STARS will give students the option under attach documents to request a letter via the online application process so individuals can respond directly online.
4. Attach most current transcripts (from Casper College, a transfer college, or their high school/HomeSchool/GED). Scholarship committees do not have access to overall school record, in order to protect your privacy. Committees use your transcripts to see how you are improving and if you are taking classes related to your field of study) If all items are not attached applications will be considered incomplete. The link below contains instructions for uploading documents should you need help. If student's transcripts are on file with Casper College and they would like help attaching their transcripts please use the email address above to request assistance or view the link below for step by step instructions.
Instructions for Uploading Documents
Operating Systems: To ensure proper operation please review the following system requirements:
• Use Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari version 7 or higher
• Allow pop-ups
• Enable Cookies
To complete the process:
• Step 1: Click on Casper College Scholarships STARS below
• Step 2: First time users select Sign Up on the Online web site; as a first time user your will complete the registration process setting up your user name and password.
• Step 3: For returning students who have used the Online web site; enter your user name and password.
• Step 4: Once you complete the questionnaire the scholarships specific to you and your major will appear for students to review and apply for online. You must click "Apply Now" read through and check the requirements are meet for the recommended scholarships.
Casper College Scholarships STARS
(NOTE: 2014-2015 Scholarship Portal is open through March 2, 2014.