| Welcome Students!
Explore Your Options for Financial Aid!
Scholarships / Hathaway / Federal Aid / Veterans
Loans / Cash Course
/ Financial Aid Workshop RSVP /
Casper College financial assistance programs are designed to help students pay their educational expenses. The most common types of financial assistance are scholarships, loans, and employment.
Casper College awarded $3.5 million in scholarships last year and $14 million in total financial aid.
Below are the opportunities available for financial assistance, as well as a program to help you with budgeting for college.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Both merit and need based scholarships are available for Casper College students. Click the link above for more information and the application process.
- HATHAWAY: A state scholarship program to assist students who have graduated from a Wyoming high school, home school or GED. Click the link above for more information and application process.
- FEDERAL AID: The starting point for Pell Grants and student loans.
- VETERANS, service members, and military dependents follow the steps outlined on this page. Please apply early and submit paper work each semester.
- LOANS: This link will take students through the additional steps to apply for loans.
- CASH COURSE helps you review the costs of education and plan for your college future.
Contact us today via
or at 307-268-2323, 1-800-442-2963. Visit Enrollment Services on the 3rd Floor of the Gateway Building.