Casper College Cultural Dinners presents
• Thursday, April 10, 2014
• 5 to 6:30 p.m.
• Tobin Dining Hall, Student Center, first floor
- Menu highlights include:
- Baba Ganoush (eggplant dip) with Pita Chips
- Hummus (chickpeas dip) with Pita Chips
- Falafel (deep-fried ball made from ground chickpeas)
- Tabbouleh (bulgur wheat salad)
- Tomato, Cucumber with Feta & Mint Salad
- Ginger, Cumin Basmati Rice
- Chicken Shish Kebabs with Tahini Sauce
- Kibbeh (ground meat)
- Baklava (dessert)
Dinner served to the public from 5:00 pm-6:30 p.m.
Location: Casper College Union -- Tobin Dining Hall
$9.50 plus tax in advance (deadline is the Friday before each dinner)
$11.00 plus tax at the door
Ages 7-12 - $7.00 plus tax
Ages 0-6 - Free
Tickets may be purchased at the Casper College Accounting/Cashier (8 am-4:45 pm) and Gateway Café (7:30 am-3 pm), both located on the 3rd Floor of the Gateway Building, as well as at Tobin Dining Hall during regular meal times. Cash is accepted at all locations, and credit cards and checks at the cafeteria and cafe.
Because dinners often sell out, advanced ticket purchases are highly encouraged.
There's a new parking lot southwest of Roberts Commons and some parking in front of the new Casper College Union/UW Building, so there will be no shuttle bus this year.
Hosted by the Casper College Diversity Committee
Contact: Janet de Vries
Prepared by Joy S. Farber, Executive Chef, Sodexo Campus Dining