Casper College Cultural Dinners presents
• Thursday, March 20, 2014
• 5 to 6:30 p.m.
• Tobin Dining Hall, Student Center, first floor
- Menu highlights include:
- Erwtensoep: Split pea soup simmered with pork, bacon and smoked sausage
- Red Cabbage Salad
- Filosoof: Dutch Shepherd’s Pie with Potato and Gouda Cheese Topping
- Braised Dark Meat Chicken with an orange and thyme cream sauce
- Hete bliksem: Apple and Potato Mash
- Fresh Steamed Vegetable
- Endive "Stampot" with Mushrooms and Bleu Cheese
- Schoenlappertaart: Cobbler's Cake
- Rijstebrij: Rice Pudding with Cinnamon
Dinner served to the public from 5:00 pm-6:30 p.m.
Location: Casper College Union -- Tobin Dining Hall
$9.50 plus tax in advance (deadline is the Friday before each dinner)
$11.00 plus tax at the door
Ages 7-12 - $7.00 plus tax
Ages 0-6 - Free
Tickets may be purchased at the Casper College Accounting/Cashier (8 am-4:45 pm) and Gateway Café (7:30 am-3 pm), both located on the 3rd Floor of the Gateway Building, as well as at Tobin Dining Hall during regular meal times. Cash is accepted at all locations, and credit cards and checks at the cafeteria and cafe.
Because dinners often sell out, advanced ticket purchases are highly encouraged.
There's a new parking lot southwest of Roberts Commons and some parking in front of the new Casper College Union/UW Building, so there will be no shuttle bus this year.
Hosted by the Casper College Diversity Committee
Contact: Janet de Vries
Prepared by Joy S. Farber, Executive Chef, Sodexo Campus Dining