Students choosing to pay using the payment plan may utilize the appropriate Application/Agreement form to sign up for the payment plan. Only the student may sign the payment contract.
Payment Plan Instructions:
The Casper College Fall and Spring Payment Plans are three (3) payment installment contracts that a student may utilize to pay a semester's tuition, fees, and room and board charges. The Casper College Summer Payment Plan is a two (2) payment installment contract.
The first payment of 1/3 total fall account balance and the a $5.00 handling charge is due by the tuition payment deadline of February 3. Second payment is due March 4 and the third payment is due April 1. For additional options on the payment plan, contact the Accounting and Financial Management office, 307-268-2622 or
To Apply for the Payment Plan:
- Download the appropriate Payment Plan Form
- Complete all areas of the application form including name, mailing address, student ID or social security number and telephone number.
- Sign and date the application.
- Submit the signed agreement, first payment and application fee by the tuition payment deadline.
- Payment plan application is not complete until you have made the initial payment and handling fee. Payment may be made via WebAdvisor, or by contacting the Accounting and Financial Management office.
If your computer does not have Outlook (or another specific email program) set as a default, you may get an error message when trying to send the payment plan application. If this occurs, please select "Internet Mail" as your email service, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional problems sending the payment plan form, please contact the Accounting and Financial Management office, 307-268-2622 or 307-268-2244.